Wednesday, February 18, 2015

RibbonSmyth Website Closes March 9th! Grab everything at 30% OFF NOW!

Our Vintage Images are the best quality available on the market! Grab them now while they are on Sale! We will be moving our inventory over to Etsy from our Website. Our Etsy Site ~
 
 
It has been an absolute luxury to have my website for 19 years, while exhibiting at trade shows, teaching workshops,  Creating ArtBra calendars and exhibitions, travelling back and forth from Minnesota and Washington DC, maintaining the farm and rescuing a variety of little animals. I was honored to work with the best women. To all of you, that have supported our site for almost two decades...my gratitude.
I have 11 rooms in my studio and the contents of each of those rooms will make its way to my Etsy and Ebay Sites! What fun to unearth treasures and get them to new homes! Yay!
 Time to create and re-invent!
 


No comments: