Monday, February 23, 2015

30% off Sale ends March 9th and RibbonSmyth closes it's site!

Our newest inventory of velvets and they are a gorgeous assortment!  Velvets!
 
You all have been the best! Packing orders around the clock, and each and every order is always sent with a prayer, for your well-being! While I'm assembling your order, and lately it's been late at night, due to the heat and wind problems we have been dealing with, trying to keep power cranking with the wind, I try to imagine what you will create with the items I'm sending to you.
 
I've been so blessed to know the best women and work with you.
It will take the rest of the year, but the best customers, on this planet, will be receiving little envelopes of trims and ribbons as a small token, to express my appreciation to each of you. You helped keep RibbonSmyth going for 2 decades! My gratitude to each of you!
 
Our best sellers and favorite inventory is being moved to Etsy.

No comments: